Stand out from a sea of identical mockups when you launch your Notion Template 🚀
Notion Template mockups these days look similar.
When you visit Twitter, Product Hunt, Gumroad, or any Notion marketplace, you see the same mockup design being used again and again — a plain white background adorned with an iPad and a block of black sans serif text.
What if there's a way to stand out from a sea of identical designs?
Enter the Geometric Notion Template Mockup.
🎨 How this helps Notion creators like you:
1️⃣ Spend less than 5 minutes designing your mockup
Add a screenshot of your Notion template, plug in some text, and your design's good to go, all under 5 minutes.
2️⃣ Access 6 different geometric layouts
Who says Notion mockups have to look the same? Choose from a variety of 6 styles, so you can add your own spin on your Notion template launch.
📖 How to use this product:
- Upon purchasing the product from Gumroad, download the .fig file.
- Open Figma.
- On Figma, drag and drop the .fig file you downloaded, and Figma will import the file for you. Once the file has been fully imported, a thumbnail with the title "Geometric Notion Template Mockup" will show up.
- Open the file by clicking on the thumbnail.
- Once you're in the file, you're free to drag and drop a screenshot of your Notion template, as well as change the placeholder text.
- Once you're happy with the design, you can export the file into a .jpg or .png format.
Watch the walkthrough video below ⬇️Watch Walkthrough Video
Can I share this product with others?
No, this is a personal license for individual use only.
Have a question that isn't answered here?
Feel free to send me a message via Twitter.
You'll get lifetime access to 6 geometric Notion template mockups